Space for inspiration - ISS and beyond event
Join us to learn about recent successes of the International Space Station and how research in space is creating new solutions to overcome key issues in energy, health and food production.
We have an exciting line-up of speakers who will share with us their expertise and discuss how space and non-space sectors should work together and create new ways of doing business.
The dynamic agenda includes:
- Johann-Dietrich Woerner, Director General, ESA
- Mariana Mazzucato, Professor in the Economics of Innovation, Science Policy Research Unit (SPRU) of the University of Sussex
- Maria van der Hoeven, Former Minister of Science and Education, Netherlands and former Director General of the International Energy Agency
- Tim Peake and Luca Parmitano, ESA Astronauts
- David Parker, Director of Human Spaceflight and Robotic Exploration, ESA
- Dr. Fritz Merkle, Member of the Management Board, OHB
- Aleko Peipsi, CEO, Myoton Muscle Diagnostics
- Mike Suffredini, President of the commercial space division, Stinger Ghaffarian Technologies (SGT)
- Luigi Scatteia, Senior Manager in the Practice, PwC Paris Space
- Mike Reed, Manager, Commercial Space Utilization, NASA
- Rob Suters, Managing Director IPStar BV
For more detailed programme please refer to the website.